Whats Good Music Awards 2022 Nomination Requirements (Artist Awards/Song Awards/Production Awards)
• The public acceptance of nominations: October 5, 2021 to December 31, 2021.
· Any Hip Hop or R&B songs and/or MVs released in Hong Kong for the first time offline or online (Youtube/KKBOX/Spotify) from January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2021.
· The songs must be original or original remix.
There are no language restrictions for the songs.
· The artists, composers and lyricists of the song need to be the same person. (Co-writing is accepted)
· The artists/musicians/producers of any nationality is accepted, but the artists/musicians/producers must based in Hong Kong or be a legal resident of Hong Kong SAR.
· The artists/musicians/producers and musical works that meet the above requirements are eligible to participate and be nominated (Artist Awards/Song Awards/Production Awards) for "Whats Good Music Awards 2022”.
* Any disputes about the nomination and the judging of Whats Good Music Awards 2022, the Chairman’s Judging Panel reserves the rights of final decision.